Request for Callback

COVID 19 Alert - We are available to help you across digital channels.

mbbs-in-delhi

Mbbs in Delhi

Mbbs in Delhi

Delhi, the capital of India is unmatchable with any other state in the country in respect of providing top-quality medical education and all the other worldly amenities. The state hosts a huge number of students not only from India but from the globe as well. Delhi, a metropolitan city is among the most favorable places with notable government and private medical institutions. Additionally, one of the major reasons to choose MBBS program in Delhi is that it has a lot of hospitals where students can practice after completing their MBBS. The vision of the Department of Medical Education and Research is to provide high-quality medical education and research facilities to the students of Delhi through the establishment and regulations of the world-class medical and Para-Medical Educational institutions.

Top Mbbs Colleges in Delhi

  • All India Institute of Medical Sciences
  • Army College of Medical Sciences
  • Maulana Azad Medical College
  • Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research
  • Dr Baba Sahib Ambedkar Medical College & Hospital
  • Lady Hardinge Medical College

Eligibility Criteria of Mbbs in Delhi

To study MBBS in Delhi students need to fill NEET application form 2020, and they must have to fulfill all the below-summarized minimum criteria laid down by the Medical Council of India:

  • Candidate must be 17 years or above before 31st December of the year of admission 2020. And Upper age limit will not be limited. Students have to fill online form to participate in the counseling for NEET.
  • Students who want to pursue MBBS have completed their Class 10+ 2 with a minimum aggregate of 50% or equivalent degree with Physics, Biology, and Chemistry from a recognized board and should have English as a compulsory subject.
  • The candidates who are Indian Nationals, Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs), Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Foreign Nationals are eligible to take admission in Andhra Pradesh.
  • Qualifying NEET is mandatory to get admission in MBBS in Delhi and also there is no limit on the number of attempts for the NTA NEET Entrance Exam.
  • In Delhi, there are 85% of the seats allotted for state quota and if a candidate has Delhi domicile, then according to the NEET rank, he/she can secure a seat. And the counseling for the rest 15% seats is done irrespective of the state quota.
  • To qualify the NEET examination a minimum score of 50 % is required for the General category, 40 % for SC/ST/OBC & 45% for PWD.

COURSE DURATION OF MBBS IN DELHI

As per the Medical Council of India, the total duration of the course is of 5.5 years in which students study theoretical concepts of the program for 4.5 years and dedicate a one-year internship in research centers or in recognized hospitals to gain practical exposure in various healthcare institutions. The course structure is classified into 9 semesters and each semester has duration of 6 months.

Admission Process

  1. Visit the official website of NTA NEET
  2. Click on ‘new registration’
  3. Apply online for NEET 2020
  4. Key in all the required details
  5. Upload scanned Images( Passport size photographs 100 Kb maximum in JPG/JPEG format, The photograph must not be older than 3 months, Name of the applicant along with date must be printed below the photograph
  6. Upload scanned Photograph(20 Kb maximum in JPG/JPEG format, Signature of Candidate in black ink on white background) Complete your payment process. (Select the desired mode of payment, Credit/debit or net banking, UPI, PAYTM)

  7. The fee for different sections is as:
    Category Application Fee (In Rs)
    General 1400
    Other Backward Classes 1400
    SC/ST 750
    PWD 750
  8. Take a print of the application form of NEET 2020 for future reference.

Documents Required

To avoid last minute-hassle students need to keep a few things handy. They are as follows:

  • Class X marks and percentage
  • Class XII marks and percentage
  • Proof Identification Number (Aadhar Card number, Passport number, bank account, Ration Card number, any other valid Govt. identity number)
  • Credit card/Debit card/Net banking credentials

Perks of Studying in Delhi

  • Delhi being a metropolitan city has a world-class infrastructure in medical colleges and Universities.
  • The state has India’s number one medical institute i.e. AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) and other recognized hospitals and research centers.
  • The affordable cost of the MBBS Program here is also an alluring feature for most medical students.
  • Delhi as a major Indian city has multiple employment for medical students.


© 2018 MyCareeridea.Com. All Rights Reserved