Mbbs in Georgia
Georgia is unfolding new scope for students who want to study MBBS abroad as well as developing into one of the top preferred choices for Indian students who want to study MBBS abroad because of the world-class infrastructure, low tuition fees, top-notch specialty hospital which shall leave sustainable fond memories alongside knowledge creation. Huge numbers of the Georgian Medical colleges are positioned on the top in the world surveys for the MBBS course. Choosing Georgia for pursuing MBBS is like choosing good quality seed for better fruition.
Top Mbbs Colleges in Georgia
- New Vision University Georgia
- University of Georgia
- East European University
- European Teaching University
- Tbilisi Medical Academy
- Geomedi Medical University
- “AIETI” Medical school
- David Agmashenebli University of Georgia
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University
- Caucasus International University
Eligibility Criteria of Mbbs in Georgia
- There is no requirement to pass IELTS or TOEFL screenings to study MBBS in Georgia.
- Students should be at least 17 years old and must have done 10+2 from a regular board.
- Students who want to apply for medical colleges in Georgia should have scored at least 50% in Biology, Physics, and Chemistry.
- 40% is needed in the case if the student is SC/ST in Biology, Physics, and Chemistry.
All students from abroad can apply for admission in Georgia if they fulfill the above-mentioned eligibility criteria. It is an online process, so it is not at all tedious. All necessary documents required by universities should be submitted before the due date. Students need to follow every procedure to acquire their seats, as only after completing the verification of documents, the counseling process and the approval of student application by recognized university admission will be confirmed. Students will find ease in tracking all of it, as a direct online admission procedure ensures clarity to students.
- Scanned copies of Class X and Class XII mark sheets.
- NEET scorecard.
- Migration Certificate.
- Birth Certificate.
- Admission/ Offer Letter from Georgian University.
- International Passport.
- Passport size photographs.
- Entire Tuition fee in Cash or receipt of payment into the school account.
- Bank Statements to show the financial records of the guardian of the student.
- Original General Health/ Medical Certificate with HIV as Negative.
Perks of Studying in Georgia
- Degree awarded to students; MD is equal to MBBS in India.
- No entrance test and donation for MBBS admission in Georgia.
- No IELTS/TOEFL needed to be given.
- Individuals must be NEET qualified with a minimum of 50% marks in physics, chemistry, and biology.
- Students get chances to win a scholarship if they are meritorious .
- No Language Barrier.
- Good Food and affordable hostel facility.