Mbbs in Haryana
In recent years, Haryana the state adjacent to the capital of India is achieving milestones in strengthening health services in the state. With the holistic approach of building a strong care workforce the state is constantly on the path of establishing several new medical centers for medical aspirants. Haryana has witnessed a huge difference in the past few years and is leading ahead in terms of increased literacy standards. The fast-growing state is suitable to study MBBS which is considered the most flourished course and opens a wider plethora for Jobs such as Physicians, Medical Assistants, Consultants in healthcare centers, hospitals, Medical clinics, critical care units and much more. MBBS is the most preferred course around the world and seeking it in various government and private colleges in Haryana would be a good option.
Top Mbbs Colleges in Haryana
- Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College, Karnal
- Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha
- PT. B. D Sharma Postgraduate Institute of Medical Science, Rohtak
- BPS Government Medical College for Women, Sonepat
- Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences, Gurgaon
Eligibility Criteria of Mbbs in Haryana
Students who are willing to carry Medical Studies in Haryana should meet below-mentioned criteria:
- The medical aspirants must have completed their Class 10+ 2 with a minimum aggregate of 50% or equivalent degree with Physics, Biology, and Chemistry from a recognized board and should have English as a compulsory subject.
- Candidate Must be 17 years or above before 31st December of the year of admission 2020. And Upper age limit will not be limited. Students have to fill an online form to participate in the counseling for NEET.
- The candidates who are Indian Nationals, Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs), Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Foreign Nationals are eligible to take admission in Haryana.
- In Haryana, there are 85% of the seats allotted for state quota and If a candidate has Haryana domicile, then according to the NEET rank, he/she can secure a seat.
- Qualifying NEET is mandatory to get admission in MBBS in Haryana and also there is no limit on the number of attempts for NTA NEET Entrance Exam.
- To qualify the NEET examination a minimum score of 50 % is required for the General category, 40 % for SC/ST/OBC & 45% for PWD.
DURATION OF MBBS COURSE IN HARYANA
The time period for the completion of the MBBS course in Haryana is 5.5 years with one year of mandatory internship to gain hands-on experience. The academic course consists of 9 semesters and the semesters are further categorized as Pre-clinical, Para-Clinical, and Clinical.
- Go to the official website of NTA NEET
- Apply online for NEET 2020
- Enter all the required credentials
- Upload scanned Images( Passport size photographs 100 Kb maximum in JPG/JPEG format, The photograph must not be older than 3 months, Name of the applicant along with date must be printed below the photograph.
- Upload scanned Photograph(20 Kb maximum in JPG/ JPEG format, Signature of Candidate in black ink on white background)
Complete your payment process.
Application Fee (In Rs)|
|Other Backward Classes
- Take a print out of the application form of NEET 2020 for future reference.
- Class 10 marks and percentage
- Class 12 marks and percentage
- Proof Identification Number (Aadhar Card number, Passport number, bank account, Ration Card number, any other valid Govt. identity number)
- Credit card/Debit card/Net banking credentials
Perks of Studying in Haryana
- Pursuing MBBS from Haryana will not only grant an affordable fee structure but also offers quality medical education to fulfil the student’s aspirations.
- The state has a well-structured educational system and attracts thousands of medical aspirants every year all across the country.
- With the increased literacy rates, the state government is more focused on launching several new colleges that will result in an increased number of MBBS seats in Haryana.
- Haryana’s top medical colleges and universities are well-versed with cutting edge technology to facilitate advanced studies.