Mbbs in Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan is a country in central Asia encompassing a variety of cultures and empires surrounded by majestic mountains. Kyrgyzstan is a vibrant country fixed between China and Kazakhstan. MBBS universities in Kyrgyzstan have a strong education system, affordable fee structure, inexpensive cost of living and standard quality of education which makes it a perfect place to study. Kyrgyzstan has successively and progressively improved innovatively in terms of education and technology. The magnificent mountainous range makes Kyrgyzstan a pleasing place to stay. That is why it is one of the most preferred destinations to study MBBS abroad.
Top Mbbs Colleges in Kyrgyzstan
- Jalal-abad State University
- International School of Medicine
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
- Medical Faculty, Osh State University
- Asian Medical Institute
Eligibility Criteria of Mbbs in Kyrgyzstan
- An Individual must be a minimum of 17 yrs old to be eligible for applying in medical colleges of Kyrgyzstan.
- A student must have 10+2 qualification from a recognized board.
- General category Student with a minimum of 50% and above in physics, chemistry, and biology is eligible to apply for studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- SC/ST category Student with a minimum of 40% and above in physics, chemistry, and biology is eligible to apply for studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- Also, they must have cleared the NEET-UG entrance exam.
- All required details must be filled accurately in the application form.
- The submission of a scanned copy of documents and passport is necessary for further process, through the online admission portal.
- A student must receive their admission letter by the university through online portal for further process of payment of tuition fees.
- The immigration process will begin after the confirmation of admission only.
- After receiving an authenticated invitation letter from university student has to apply for a visa to leave for Kyrgyzstan to fulfill their dream to study from abroad and to make this world a better place.
- Scanned copy of class 12th mark sheet and passing certificates.
- Offer letter from University.
- Photocopy of Passport.
- No Objection Certificate from parents.
- The student visa is required for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- Latest passport size photographs.
Perks of Studying in Kyrgyzstan
- Living costs, if compared to other countries is economical which makes the entire scheme effectual and affordable.
- It is a great choice for Indian students, importantly for those students who want to study abroad at a cheaper rate and want good quality education as well.
- More than 4,500 students are already studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan so one does not have to worry about feeling secluded or alienated from the crowd.
- Another Advantage is that the Medical universities offer high-quality Indian food, so Indian students need not worry about the food there.
- Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is safe and secure for students as the population in Kyrgyzstan is either Muslims or Russians, who treat Indians and foreigners nicely and warmly.
- Hostels are well-furnished and equipped according to students need and provide students a great stay during their academic period.
- Language is not a barrier for Indian students who want to study in MBBS universities of Kyrgyzstan. Because a medium of instruction is English.
- One of the important factors to consider MBBS from there is that they provide students a complete package which includes entire medical course (applied for), with food and accommodation at the lowest fees as compared to other countries.
- After completing MBBS from Kyrgyzstan, one can practice, anywhere around the world as universities are recognized by UNESCO, WHO and MCI.
- Education in the field of medicine has progressively and successfully improved, irrespective of low fees they do not compromise with education quality they offer to MBBS Students.
- Providing world-class education with modern technology and infrastructure is the motto of MBBS universities of Kyrgyzstan.
- They allow students to participate in extracurricular activities and help them to grow in another field as well.
- Getting a visa for studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is easy and fast so students do not have to wait for long to get visa approval.
- The flight duration from India to Kyrgyzstan is just a few hours which makes it easy to commute.
- Students get the chance to attend international seminars and conferences to grow in all spheres.
- The admission process is also very easy and straightforward for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students.