Mbbs in Madhya Pradesh
Madhya Pradesh, the state situated in the central part of India is abode to various well-known medical institutions in the country. The state is packed with all the leading technologies and marked as a distinctive region with the deliverance of standard level of education in the medical research centers. And Madhya Pradesh is enlisted as one of the succeeding state of India to facilitate MBBS admission in reputed and recognized government and private colleges. Seeking the MBBS program from this state would be a great option for medical aspirants as the state has an extensive number of seats in comparison to other states in the nation. Students can apply for the admissions to nearly 1750 seats under 85% state quota in the private and government colleges. To promote medical education and introducing more new institutions in the state the continuous efforts have been performed by the Department of medical education.
Top Mbbs Colleges in Madhya Pradesh
- Amaltas Institute of Medical Sciences, Dewas
- Index Medical College Hospital & Research Center, Indore
- Chirayu Medical College & Hospital , Bhopal
- Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore
- Government Medical College, Khandwa
- Gajra Raj Medical College, Gwalior
Eligibility Criteria of Mbbs in Madhya Pradesh
According to the notification issued by DME, The Director of Medical Education the aspirants who want to get enrolled in MBBS program require to fulfill all the mandatory criteria:
- Candidate should possess the nationality of India
- Upper age limit will not be limited
- She/he must be 17 years or above before 31st December of the year of admission
- Candidates must have completed their Class XII with a minimum aggregate of 50% or equivalent degree with Physics, Biology, and Chemistry as compulsory subjects from a recognized board
- Qualifying NEET UG Entrance exam is necessary to be eligible for securing a seat for MBBS admission
- Aspirants should have the Domicile of the state to get admission in Madhya Pradesh
- Wards of All India Government Service employees or Freedom Fighters will not be eligible for domicile criteria for MBBS admission in Madhya Pradesh
DURATION OF MBBS COURSE IN HARYANA
As per the Medical Council of India, the total duration of the course is of 5.5 years in which students study theoretical concepts of the program for 4.5 years and dedicate a one-year internship in research centers or in recognized hospitals to gain practical exposure in various healthcare institutions. The course curriculum is classified into 9 semesters and each semester has a duration of 6 months.
- Visit the official website of NTA NEET.
- Apply online for NEET 2020.
- Enter all the required credentials.
- Upload scanned Images( Passport size photographs 100 Kb maximum in JPG/JPEG format, The photograph must not be older than 3 months, Name of the applicant along with date must be printed below the photograph.
- Upload scanned Photograph(20 Kb maximum in JPG/ JPEG format, Signature of Candidate in black ink on white background).
- Select the desired mode of payment and complete your payment process.
The application fee for different categories is as:
Application Fee (In Rs)|
|Other Backward Classes
- Take a print out of the application form of NEET 2020 for future reference.
- Class 10 marks and percentage.
- Class 12 marks and percentage.
- Proof Identification Number (Aadhar Card number, Passport number, bank account, Ration Card number, any other valid Govt. identity number).
- Credit card/Debit card/Net banking credentials.
Perks of Studying in Madhya Pradesh
- Students in top medical universities in Madhya Pradesh are offered a curriculum with the most innovative practices. They get exposure to advance medical practices and technologies.
- Pursuing MBBS from Madhya Pradesh will not only grant an affordable fee structure but also offers quality education.
- To practice medicine during an internship the state is jam-packed with India’s well-recognized hospitals and healthcare centers.
- The top medical colleges and universities are well-versed with modern-day cutting-edge technology to facilitate advanced studies.