Mbbs in Poland
Poland is officially known as the “Republic of Poland” and recognized as one of the countries with the fastest-growing economies. Poland is known for its WHO recognized Medical Universities which provides world-class education and is ranked 23rd by OECD in Program for International Student Assessment, Poland is also known as a growth leader among all 36 OECD member states. Apart from that Poland citizens are friendly to foreigners, which make it a secure place to pursue your MBBS. Since 2010 the number of students getting admission into Medical Universities to pursue MBBS is increasing every year. The reason behind Poland becoming a favorable place for pursuing MBBS(especially for Indian Students) is an affordable fee structure with the best quality education, flexibility for Indian students in joining any Medical University to pursue MBBS which are WHO and MCI recognized Medical Universities. Along with these factors, Another factor that will encourage you to pursue MBBS is The fee structure of MBBS courses in Poland is very inexpensive & reasonable as compared to India, as Poland is offering fee structure 4X cheaper than India.
Top Mbbs Colleges in Poland
- Poznan University of Medical Sciences
- Jagiellonian University Medical College
- University of Warsaw
- University of Lodz
- Medical University of Lublin
Eligibility Criteria of Mbbs in Poland
- The maximum and the minimum age to study MBBS in Poland is 25 and 17 respectively. This eligibility applies to all students from abroad, including India.
- Students who want to pursue MBBS in Poland must score 60% minimum with science subjects such as Chemistry, Physics, Biology or Botany in the higher secondary examination.
- Indian students must qualify for the NEET exam to enroll in MBBS abroad.
DURATION OF MBBS COURSE IN POLAND
Duration of undergraduate MBBS degree in Poland is of six years inclusive of a one-year internship. In an internship, students get exposed to real-life challenging tasks which makes them better practitioners of the better world.
Admission Process in Poland starts in the month of May or June every year by most of the medical colleges of Poland. Indian students don’t need to wait and can apply immediately after getting results of higher secondary education exam results.
Following is the crucial admission steps that one needs to adhere if they want to enroll in Poland Universities:
- Send your necessary credentials for seeking admission in Poland such as - certificates of educational qualification, and a copy of valid passport.
- International students receive confirmation quickly on their application about their rejection or selection within a week.
- Once the students receive confirmation they will need to send the documents along with passport for Visa to the embassy for student’s visa.
- Students will get the confirmation letter and admission letter from the respective university.
- Scanned copies of Class X and Class XII marksheets
- Admission/ Offer Letter from Poland University
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Passport size photographs
Perks of Studying in Poland
- The degree in MBBS from Poland will surely benefit you as their globally recognized university which makes you eligible to appear for the MCI screening test.
- MD in medicine is much cheaper in Poland as compared to other European universities.
- All medical universities are approved by MCI and WHO.
- The medium of teaching is English, so one doesn’t need to learn Polish to pursue MBBS from there.
- Students who want to pursue MBBS in Poland are not required to give TOEFL/IELTS.
- Medicine universities of Poland offer scholarships to extraordinary and abroad students.
- Poland welcomes students from abroad to settle down and practice thereby offering a blue card, which is similar to a green card in the US.
- You can easily practice MBBS from Poland as its pattern is similar to European countries.
- Indian students can easily adapt to Poland climatic conditions.
BENEFITS TO INDIAN STUDENTS
- Indian students get benefits such as:
- After getting a degree in medicine in Poland they can fly back to India and after screening tests of MCI, they can practice in India.
- They can start practicing & can get settled in Poland after getting a medical degree.
- They can move to countries like us and the UK for further studies.
- MBBS from Poland makes a candidate eligible to apply for USMLE, PLAB, etc to get higher education.