Mbbs in Uttar Pradesh
Uttar Pradesh, the northern state of India has a rich history of education and learning. The quality of education in the state is progressing rapidly and it has established its name as the education hub of the country. There are top medical colleges for MBBS in Uttar Pradesh which is well-equipped with advanced learning methodologies and top infrastructural facilities. Furthermore, one of the fundamental factors to study MBBS in Uttar Pradesh is that there is no NRI Quota. All in all, Uttar Pradesh has some prestigious colleges to offer for students to embark on their mission towards success as a doctor. For nearly 5024 MBBS seats in UP, the admission can be secured only through the NEET merit list. The department of medical education in UP is playing a pivotal role in the establishment and maintenance of well-equipped medical institutions.
Top Mbbs Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
- BRD Medical College, Gorakhpur
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh
- Subharati Medical College, Meerut
- Career Institute of Medical Sciences& Hospital, Lucknow
- Era Lucknow Medical College, Lucknow
- Heritage Institute of Medical Sciences, Varanasi
Eligibility Criteria of Mbbs in Uttar Pradesh
To fill UP MBBS application form 2020, the candidate must meet all the below-summarized minimum criteria:
- Candidates who want to pursue MBBS must have completed their Class 10+ 2 with a minimum aggregate of 50% or equivalent degree with Physics, Biology, and Chemistry from a recognized board.
- She/he must be 17 years or above before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The medical aspirants who are Indian Nationals, Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs), Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Foreign Nationals are eligible to take admission in Uttar Pradesh.
- NEET Entrance Exam is the sole criteria to get admission in MBBS in UP. Students need to score a minimum 50 percentile for General category, 40 percentile for SC/ST/OBC and 45th percentile for those who fall under the category of differently-abled.
- Qualifying NEET is compulsory to get admission in MBBS in Uttar Pradesh and also there is no limit on the number of attempts for the NTA NEET Entrance Exam.
COURSE DURATION OF MBBS IN UTTAR PRADESH
As per the structure formulated by the Medical Council of India, the total duration of the program is of 5.5 years in which students study theoretical concepts of the program for 4.5 years including 9 semesters and dedicate a one-year internship in research centers or in recognized hospitals to gain practical exposure in various healthcare institutions. After the completion of this 5.5-year course, a student is conferred the basic MBBS degree with which one can practice medicine anywhere in India.
- Visit the official website of NTA NEET
- Click on ‘new registration’
- Apply online for NEET 2020
- Enter all the required details
- Upload scanned Images( Passport size photographs 100 Kb maximum in JPG/JPEG format, The photograph must not be older than 3 months, Name of the applicant along with the date must be printed below the photograph.
- Upload scanned Photograph(20 Kb maximum in JPG/ JPEG format, Signature of Candidate in black ink on white background).
- Complete your payment process. (Select the desired mode of payment, Credit/debit or net banking).
The fee for different sections is mentioned below:
||Application Fee (In Rs)|
Other Backward Classes
- Take a print of the application form of NEET 2020 for future reference.
To avoid last minute-hassle students need to keep a few things handy. They are as follows:
- Class X marks and percentage
- Class XII marks and percentage
- Proof Identification Number (Aadhar Card number, Passport number, bank account, Ration Card number, any other valid Govt. identity number)
- Credit card/Debit card/Net banking credentials
Perks of Studying in Uttar Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh holds exceptional opportunities as the state has prestigious medical colleges and universities to offer its students.
- The state not only has an affordable fee structure but also offers quality medical education to fulfill the student’s dreams.
- Students in top medical universities in Uttar Pradesh are offered a curriculum with the most advanced and innovative practices.
- As the state has plenty of hospitals and healthcare centers students will have no scarcity in discovering their career ventures.